Telescopic Lawn Shears Hedge Grass Trimmer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Buy this product to earn 27 Bargain Points.
Many garden lovers like to cut with mechanical hedge trimmers. If you want to cut your hedges on days off, you won’t disturb your neighbors with a mechanical hedge trimmer. Mechanical hedge trimmers have four major advantages over electric hedge trimmers: you do not hear these hedge trimmers, they do not require any power, they are very quiet and require little maintenance. Those who approach everything a little slower and have no hectic pace at work are well served with this mechanical hedge trimmer for the garden.
- The rubberized handles are ergonomically shaped and lie comfortably in the hand.
- The solid construction of the scissors enables a smooth cutting process, can be easily guided and operated smoothly.
- The practical wave cut of the blade has proven itself particularly with soft hedge plants. Mechanical hedge trimmers perform well on smaller hedges. Thanks to the hedge trimmer, the hedge can be quickly and easily re-shaped.
- A big advantage are the protective dampers on the handle, they limit the blow when closing the blade, reduce noise, reduce vibrations during operation and prevent your hands from getting tired.
- The practical telescopic extension can be extended from approx. 67 cm to up to 89 cm. In this way you can also work on higher hedge sections without the need for a ladder.
- For a variety of demanding gardening tasks.
- Overall length approx. 67 cm
- Weight approx. 1300 g
- Infinitely adjustable telescopic handle: from total length 67cm to 89 cm
- Blades material: SK5 Steel with wave cut and non-stick coating Teflon
- Handle material: Aluminum alloy and plastic
1 pair of shears